Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Name Is Khan

Plot : Rizwan Khan (Tanay Chheda) is a Muslim child who grew up with his brother Zakir and his mother (Zarina Wahab) in a middle class family in the Borivali section of Mumbai. Rizwan is different from the other children and no one, including his mother, can understand why. However, he has certain gifts, particularly a special ability to repair any machine that is broken. His difference leads to special tutoring from a reclusive scholar and extra attention from his mother. This attention, however, leads to a heightened level of jealousy from his brother Zakir, who eventually leaves his family for a life in the United States.

User Rating : 7.0/10

Download :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WLZQS35

M.N.I.K.PDVDRip.Dus.part1.rar

M.N.I.K.PDVDRip.Dus.part2.rar

M.N.I.K.PDVDRip.Dus.part3.rar

M.N.I.K.PDVDRip.Dus.part4.rar  

No comments:

Post a Comment